Better results on property
Hyatt on Property is a specialist, chartered surveying business - developed & led by Bob Hyatt - that provides services & strategic advice to owners, investors, occupiers & developers, helping them to minimise risks & maximise returns.
Hyatt are active nationwide with regional specialisms, from a Liverpool city-centre office.
With over 35 years experience, Bob Hyatt's project management & problem-solving skills deliver consistently better support, solutions & results.
Action in the Market
Strategic inputs to industrial investment
Coseley, West Midlands
Ground rent sales
Chester – Alexander House
Long-term strategic action – preparation for sale
Arts Village. Liverpool
Consultant on sale of industrial development
Managing latest in long-term developments.
Darlington's Yard, Wirral
Consultancy on sale of office complex
Investment sourced & acquired – ongoing strategic management
Costa Coffee drive-thru, Bolton
Strategic advice on future plans
Chester – Grosvenor St
Strategic advice & action to enable sale.
Sefton St, Liverpool
Resolve issues on title & sales team consultancy
Ground rent sales & key strategy management.
Timperley, Greater Manchester
- Investment Acquisitions & Disposals
- Troubleshooting & Problem solving
- Project Management
- Land & Property sourcing
- Specialist Professional work
- Managing property change projects
- Institutional investors
- Private investors & Family Offices
- Property Developers
- Commercial Businesses
- Property professionals
- Businesses with change objectives
Property in the new world of work
New support for business dealing with change
- In the wake of the viral pandemic & unique economic pressures, major changes to the world of work are a given.
- Will apply across all sectors & touch all operational areas.
- No business can ignore how locations, resources & facilities may need to adapt & change.
- What has applied in the past for a business’s property arrangements – whether as owner or occupier – may need to change for the future.
Hyatt’s react Initiative is providing fast access to expert insight & advice to assist a business’s decisions on property in the new working world. Altering property arrangements can lead to complex issues where uninformed actions may create unforeseen difficulties. Any business considering change in commitments should only do so on the basis of incisive analysis & professional advice on risks, opportunities & options.
Go for the advice to advantage your business in these exceptional times.
Hyatt in the Market
Rodney St, Liverpool
Sale of long-leasehold investment,
with simultaneous freehold purchase
Traditional building requiring specialist preparations for sale & innovative solutions to enable completion
All project planning & management by Bob Hyatt
See the full project report →
Has built a bespoke property investment service for clients, with national coverage.
And, is used by major players in the market for inputs as a problem-solver on key transactions.
The skills to get deals done.